Welcome to the Epilepsy Foundation of Vermont
Our primary goal is to provide information and support services to individuals who have been diagnosed with epilepsy or a seizure disorder. We believe that it is also critical to provide services to family members, friends, along with schools and employees.
The Epilepsy Foundation of Vermont leads the fight to stop seizures, find a cure and overcome the challenges created by epilepsy.
Champlain Valley Exposition Prize Winners
The Epilepsy Foundation of Vermont would like to thank everyone who stopped by and supported our booth at the Champlain Valley Exposition. We would like to thank the businesses who donated the great items and we would like to congratulate the winners listed below.
2016 Prizes From Our Booth At The Champlain Valley Exposition
1. Overnight For Two In A Traditional Guest Room-donated By The Essex Resort & Spa/essex Center. Value $269
Winner- Joe S., Advantage Electric-colchester
2. Dyna-glo 5-burner Lp Gas Grill With Side Burner & Cover-donated By Home Depot/rutland. Value: $229.99
Winner- David G. - Belvidere
3. One-night Accommodation In A Spacious Guest Room Of Your Choice Of A King/two Double Beds. Expiration Date August 31, 2017-donated By Hampton Inn/colchester. Value: $199
Winner- Heather S.-Georgia
4. Magic Hat Bike-donated By Baker Distributing Corporation/colchester. Value: $150
Winner- Barb P.-Essex Junction
5. Garden Treasures Gas Patio Heater-donated By Lowes/south Burlington. Value: $150
Winner- John C.-Williston
6. Char-broil Gas Grill With A Cover-donated By Aubuchon Hardware/essex Junction. Value: $149.99
Winner- Brian R.-Colchester
7. Leunig Gift Card, 2 Station Mugs, Wayward Pines Travel Mug, 2 Sunglasses, & So You Think You Can Dance Bag. Donated By Local 22 Wvny & Local 44 Wfff/colchester. Value: $140
Winner- Andrew S.-Burlington
8. Gas Card-donated By Champlain Oil Company/ South Burlington. Value: $100
Winner- Jess B.-Montpelier
Katie Brigante Sexton of Colchester Vermont, tells the story of her brother Greg and how he was tragically lost to SUDEP. Her hope, and ours, is that this story will help raise awareness for others with Epilepsy so that they do not go through what her and her family did with the loss of Greg.
Click below to hear how epilepsy has effected Quinny and her family.
Click below to view awesome footage of our Mud Volleyball Tournament taken by Dragonfly Media
2016 SPECIAL EVENTS & ANNUAL MEETING!
24th ANNUAL WBTN RADIO AUCTION FOR EPILEPSY
This Auction will begin Tuesday, May 17, 2016 from 6pm to 9pm click here for more info.
7TH ANNUAL WALK FOR EPILEPSY:
Sunday, May 22nd at Oakledge Park (Upper Lodge) in Burlington, VT. Walk begins at 10:30am click here to sponsor the Walk Teams and Participants
6TH ANNUAL GOLF TOURNAMENT FOR EPILEPSY:
Monday, June 27th at Vermont National Country Club in Burlington, VT. Tournament begins at 1:00pm
23RD ANNUAL RUTLAND MUD VOLLEYBALL TOURNAMENT:
Sunday, July 17th at Farrell Distributing Corporation- Rutland, VT
27TH ANNUAL ESSEX MUD VOLLEYBALL TOURNAMENT
Sunday, August 14th at Tower & Chapin Road in Essex Center, VT
17 TH ANNUAL CASINO NIGHT:
Saturday, October 29th at Elks Club-Burlington, VT from 7pm to 11pm
38th ANNUAL WSYB RADIO AUCTION FOR EPILEPSY
This Auction will begin Tuesday, November 15th at 6pm-9pm. More Info
2016 ANNUAL MEETING:
Saturday, November 19th at the Elks Club in Burlington. Social Hour at 6pm. Dinner at 7pm More Info
Want To Help?
You can donate used clothing & items to Neat Repeats to benefit epilepsy. Click Here for Details
Dates of the Fall 2016 Support Meetings Coming Soon. If you would like a Support Meeting in your area, please contact us
New List of 2016 Events!
Click here to view the Special Events calendar for 2016